Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Maia's First Video

Since I'm still not running and I haven't got anything better to do, I might as well post the video Niamh made the other night when Maia simply refused to fall asleep. I know, I know, it's just a baby doing what a baby does, but she's my baby, and I've got the right to be as besotted as I want to be.



The weather out there is simply appalling. I really don't know how I will be able to do some training when I'm not allowed to run in the rain. This could become a real problem.

10 comments:

  1. Oh she's sweet, a born story teller too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's sweet, and your wife's sweet voice almost put ME to sleep!

    re: the weather. well, they do have these things, they're motorized, and inside, and you're sposed to be able to run on them.

    don't know though. they seem very silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww...

    And I must agree with Jeanne on your wife's voice. Absolutely lovely (I think it's that awesome accent that does it for me).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have officially fainted from cuteness-overload!

    Hope the weather gets better so you can get some runs in! (It's raining nonstop in San Francisco as well...boo)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the video! She's growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right Thomas, its been pretty bad with me and sweets lately.

    Maia is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my God! The cuteness is unbearable!! She's gorgeous and must be looking to be the next Einstein with that much interaction so young......so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who needs to be out running in that nasty weather any way when you have such a beautiful baby to hang out with?

    ReplyDelete
  9. jeanne's on to something! In fact I make my living producing molded parts for those things! One word dude: Treadmill


    Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's a natural in front of the camera. I think she's already giggling with an Irish accent!

    Good to see you back on the road Thomas. The high HR is typical of having a few weeks off. It should drop quickly as the kilometres build up.

    ReplyDelete