Thursday, June 02, 2005

Running

Wednesday was a rest day, and today was another run, 9 miles this time. Just straight running, no sprints in-between, which made it easier than Tuesday’s.
The only problem was that I had gone to bed a bit late (11:30), and was woken by the baby at 2, at 3, at 4, at 4:30 (at which time I gave him a bottle) and at 5. I got up at 6.

I feel fine, not particularly tired, but my knees hurt. Again.

Running at 6:30 in the morning is great (once you manage to get out of bed), the roads are dead quiet (I met two vehicles, a tractor and a delivery van), and the scenery around Caragh Lake is just stunning. It was a bit windy but not too bad, considering that it had been storming all night.
I’m actually looking forward to the next workouts, 4 miles on Saturday, and 12 on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment