Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Let there be Light

I got the chance to try out my new headlamp for the first time this morning. It took a bit of getting used to. At first it felt weird to have a weight strapped to my head, and it was spooky to run in the rain in the darkness, but the main thing is it worked, I could see where I was going, and, even more importantly, any cars coming along could see me.
I did 8 miles, but for some reason I feel quite tired now. I did play soccer for an hour only 12 hours earlier, but I do that twice a week every week, and usually it doesn’t bother me. I’ll do a slow recovery run tomorrow, and maybe the day after that as well.

8 miles, 1:04, 8:00 pace

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for visit at my blog. I went to look at some headlamps at the sporting goods store yesterday but didn't get one. Our group runs will finish after dark shortly and I just don't fit in carrying a pink flashlight.

    ReplyDelete